Saturday, June 9, 2007

Swimming and KTV in Jurong

Darling and I went Jurong Stadium to swim. And it was very fun!
We swam, went to the lazy pool and went for the slide. Twice!




Seriously, I think i'm the only person in Jurong to scream going down the slide. It was three stories high! Ard 25seconds.



Luckily Darling comes down behind me or else I'll be so pai sey to let the person behind me noe I screamed all the way down the slide. Scary! I had jelly legs before I went down but it was shiok too. HA~

YUMMY YUMMY. For the first time i ate Crab been hoon. I didn't know it was so exp. 27dollars for our crab. Diao. Wasn't thinking, but came across this dish and haven't read such gd reviews, I really want to try it. And we try it at the 24hrs coffee shop at Jurong st 92, opposite City Harvest Church.







Seriously, I really don't know how to eat crab. Because the crab meat is stuck in the shell! I hate it. I'm sorry i've to whine but but its just inside the shell, I hate it! Luckily Baby noe how to open up to take the meat or i would only eat the been hoon, which is nice! I love sauce-soaked been hoon.
After that, Baby suggested singing at Nanyang KTV.
The damage on a sat: 45 for 2persons
2 drinks, fruits platter, and NUTS!
i went nuts over the nuts. pls hide it from me.
Ha, I didn't know we could have fun in Jurong. Right at walking distance from home. Baby is the best!

No comments: