Had read through http://www.jodelibakery.netfirms.com/ recipes for the umpteen time. The hobbies during the pre-exam days were lotsa reading and watching videos on cooking, sometimes I surf on fashion or anything in mind.
Before I made this pumpkin cake, Ive already visualised the whole process and revisited the scenerios a few times in the head. A bit mad la...haha
The texture turned out fine, the 1st attempt, a bit tasteless though. I had thought the natural ingredients were enough kick.
I brought over to Dar's house and his mother pan fried it. Made it quite yummy but I prefer it less oily. Hope the parents don't find it too bad.
My Mummy made me do it a 2nd time.
And it turned out delicious. Wanted to invite Weiling to taste but finished pretty fast. Next time then! Would have to wait pretty long though...going to try making other foods first!

No comments:
Post a Comment