Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ocean 13 and Billy Bomber's




Dar and I went Vivocity to catch Ocean 13 becos' it was Blood Donation Day. Theres a celebration there and it was crowded. I had this voucher that entited 2tkts priced at $5 each.







2tkts: $10.







But darn, row 4. And I spent half an hr






George Clooney and Brad Pitt in Warner Bros. Pictures' Ocean's Thirteen - 2007








queuing for the tkts. And everywhere was crowded. Vivocity is freaking crowded. The people come to window shop rite?











I didn't watch Ocean 11 and 12. But 13 is as reviewed, many scientific antics out to show its sleekness but bring some amusement.






Ellen Barkin and Matt Damon in Warner Bros. Pictures' Ocean's Thirteen - 2007







The 3 candy eyes. YUMMY. George Clooney makes me weak in the knees man.



The Sista gave me 2 $15discount for Bugis Billy Bomber's. So i made the bf travel to Bugis to eat with me. hehe, we started eating at 9.







My Burger!


Chunky Fries, Chicken Patty and the yummy mushroom cheese.










Price: $15.90++

Stop that bf from kapoing my bread.



















Darling's pork ribs with potato salad. Overall not bad!


price: $19.90++

Total: $37.

After $15 voucher, price: $22.

Wow. i say its worthwhile. After the meal, they gave us another $10 off voucher at Orchard. Hm...

The late dinner..a bit hard to digest....


No comments: