Feeling emotional..
Witnessed my darling ger went thru a relationship trauma yesterday..feeling much for her..hope she's feeling fine already.
For the first time, the boyfriend raised his voice, like giving warning to some bad guy. Haven't been hurt emotionally for a long time, I mean at this age, we do treat each other with some adult decency, being generous, poliet etc? Had diminished into a trusting, open-minded euphoric baby at his presence; him providing a warning as such brought the baby to ground level. As such, the seriousness is back and the barrier wall of communication is built. The baby no more, a freak was up for a good 1hr and unsure whether its presence remains. The freak has been gone for a long long time but it is back and has enveloped and locked itself from the outside world. Peace be with the freak.
The parents. Yes yes, need to earn big bucks for them. Yes yes, I stand alone with my prison warren and police application. Peace be with me. I'm now a freak.
No comments:
Post a Comment