Saturday, May 19, 2007

Chinatown eating and shoppping craze

Wednesday 16/05



Chinatown eating and shopping craze
before I went Viet






















This frog porridge is not bad. Think air conditioned and same price as geylang and that famous Chinatown coffee shop. 8/frog?

They gave us a card. For every 10frog eaten, free 1frog..



























This the first dessert house along the Chinatown food street. You can see the dessert shop name in the pic.



See the stars...next time must try their dumplings and their sweet kuay... alot of other pple ordered..

























































Shopping at nu ren jie
quiet but good! only 1 level though



I got a little excited. The moment we saw this 1.2o laksa, I asked the Uncle " Got HAM anot? " didn't get a happy face. Supposed to attract the zi char eaters with this laksa thing but ended up we ordered just this 2laksas. I wanted onli 1 ok, but gal said the man has too black a face. Aniwae, it was superb. got 2or 3 hams.






















my friend has a gd apetitte.. so we went to Maxwell and eat more..
rest of the pic @
http://clariss.multiply.com/photos/album/15

Had a hair let down day with the gal...haha...

No comments: