I was on Korean air last Saturday. It started with roller coaster turbulence and it didn't sit well with me at all. I got so nauseous I asked the air stewardess if she has any pill for me. Her response: pill? My response: medicine. Her response: ahhh wait a while ok sure. Me: waited for 15 minutes on the verge of death. After medicine felt the same even had to vomit in bag and asked her to clear later. I felt so sick I later fell asleep in Korean airport for a while during transit and boarded the flight late. Reach sing and couldn't really eat for 2 days cos the nauseousness didn't go away! I was like a pregnant lady!!
Anyway I'm fine now but I'm gonna fly again in a week. I want to upgrade to business class!! And I'm sure I can't do Korean air again because it doesn't do Ohio but its good I'm tired of Korean air food - bibimbap every flight anyway.
Hetu got upgraded in Canada air last week. I am so so envious. Doo Wu was on Lufthansa and she likes it much. I hope I'll move on to another excellent flight




No comments:
Post a Comment