So I had a really really good Chinese new year, meeting some of my favourite people, especially Shihan. Haven’t met that treasure in the longest time. This new year is really special cos’ Sista brought back Lucas baby who had been in the ICU and then SCU for a few months. He has grown so much so much – I couldn’t help staring at him non-stop. I can’t wait for him to grow bigger so I can kiss him! Right now he’s still vulnerable so I can’t touch him without sterilising my hands and such. Of cos meeting Alda and the rest was really nice. =D Last but now least, I brought my psuedo-kids parents to Resort World Sentosa. They like it, and when we got back home, mummy found out she's won 1st prize 4D. She's gonna use the money to go korea with Dad, she said.
Ok btw I’m proud to be single so stop the being-single talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment