Tuesday, April 7, 2009

update from US






















So Mike baby brought me to High Rocks on Sunday and i had a great time. We had breakfast at a grocery store which serves delicious cheese omelet with potatos. Mike had a crossiant. You know the one thing i love about US- the diners-cos i like ALL their breakfasts. Not so much about other meals though-having burgers, pasta and french fries and satisfying your temptations all the time makes you sick. So i hadn't had french fries for many months- i have not start on it; i made dinner for Mike yesterday evening -stir fried snow/snap peas with black bean sauce and herbal chicken with some rice. I hope he really likes it cos pyschologically i feel healthier eating all that - no cheese and minimial oil. opps, as usual I digress to talk about food.



What I wanna share is Birdy brought me to Tohickon Creeks and it was just like the set in Twilight. I was just commenting that he wouldn't know how romantic the plot of Twilight is cos he didn't watch it. I'll upload the pics soon but it was just soooo sooo beautiful. We took a hike with great weather -around 20degrees and went peeping through the holes of the fences looking down at a creek which flows from the Delaware River. Baby said that there used to be Indian tribes hunting in the area but the cruel white people came and took over the area. I saw some groups of people doing rock climbing -trecherous! I mean the mountain's so vertical, there's no slope leading down to the creek. So baby said he'll bring me camping here so we can set up a fire and BBQ mushmellows. I'm so excited. There were some big rocks there too, we lay down on a big rock and took in the crisp clean air. I enjoyed the few seconds laying down quite a bit.



There are some bikers cycling through the hike too. It would require a mountain bike cos' the route's uneven - it has got tree branches or even animals on it. As we hike down to the creek and walked along it i got comfortable and took off my shoes and took a dip in the waters-it felt like ice water. I managed a 3minutes in it stepped up 2 rocks posed for some pictures and ran back to the shore.



What Mike got really excited about was we saw a snake and he held it. I brought a branch to him. He branched down the snake's head and he held up his body. If that snake were poisonous and bit him i would be angry about the silliness of us even picking up the snake. It looked like a copperhead.



It hadn't been that long since i came back to Mike. But he was busy yesterday night doing work- data conversion, and taking care of his snakes. I could feel it was one of these days he had before he calls me.



I was awaiting EDB's reply forever. Think refreshing my yahoo every 15minutes. They said they are reviewing my case. I got a potential job offer in Canada and i'm awainting EDB to defer my bond so i could work there. THANKS darren, jiaying and bestie Weiling and all the rest who had encouraged and prayed for me!! I really really apreciate it now that i've not one but 2 choices. Though this Canada offer is still pending, PharmEng manager offered me a 3 months contract in Singapore starting coming Monday so which means i've to fly back sooon!! Its a very short contract but i've never before offered such a good pay. I was thinking if i would to take up this position what's after 3 months? God what's your plan for me? GMAT? MBA? Jesus has the plan but i really have not seen it yet. So right now i'm just awaiting EDB's reply so i know the future. Thanks to Val too, who has told me to be more confident in my job search (thought i haven't put in too much effort...). Meanwhile i just don't know how i can go on without Mike.

Mike also brought me to his parent's. Which was an amazing amazing house and there was this vampire teeth that you could wear, Birdy wore it and i was terrified. He looked very funny with the teeth on him and he was saying like you like the vampire from Twilight? You like vampires? Besides phobia of heights that make my kness shake i'm really afraid of mascots/cosplays. He actually brought the teeth back home and wore it that night.

So this a long long post i'm at Starbuck's i'm supposed to do GMAT but i'm just too sleepy cos i stayed up with mike last night but i guess i'll go back to it; Victoria's Secret having a discount. Letmme check that out first.

love!

No comments: