I got a request to update my blog.......
This the sister's Christmas tree @ her apartment..So pretty and the presents below are for neighbours and friends (note: nothing for sister).

And this is 1yr old Elysia my smart niece! She's wearing Minnie Mouse ears from Disney World!

Look @ her video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQTlwlUTeJc

And Weiling and I watched Yes Man! @ JP yesterday..That movie was sooooooo funny ok!!
So besides hanging out with my family and Weiling, I've been painstakingly cleaning my room and unpacking my luggages. And doing some missing somebody. Also thinking of setting up a business! Meet up with the rest of you people real soon..
This the sister's Christmas tree @ her apartment..So pretty and the presents below are for neighbours and friends (note: nothing for sister).
And this is 1yr old Elysia my smart niece! She's wearing Minnie Mouse ears from Disney World!
Look @ her video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQTlwlUTeJc
And Weiling and I watched Yes Man! @ JP yesterday..That movie was sooooooo funny ok!!
So besides hanging out with my family and Weiling, I've been painstakingly cleaning my room and unpacking my luggages. And doing some missing somebody. Also thinking of setting up a business! Meet up with the rest of you people real soon..
1 comment:
In order to avoid acne breakouts, be aware of what you use on the hair. Numerous hair shampoos and conditioners include unpleasant cleaning agents and aromas that can irritate your skin in your experience and head. Move to delicate, all-natural shampoos alternatively. In case you have very long hair, put it on pulled back through your deal with so it doesn't upset the skin. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]t22wuul[/url]
Post a Comment