March is coming to an end. We went skiing in 1st March. Damn shiok. But I cut my face, (end of shiokness) and the skiing came to a halt. (Look, the muscular instructor beside me.) I've already removed my gears, the poles are for show. haha.
Given a chance, i'll do it again, have to wait till next fall then, don't even know if it will be cold enough before i go back Singapore in Dec.
Hao lian i got parcel from Mika and Ying. This time round, it got delivered to my house cos i was at home on Saturday. Damn glad I didn't miss the postman. 
REally Happy lor. Thanks Mika and ying, you pple never fail to cheer this emo-freak. Love love love! Will post the contents next time.
3 Roses from somebody. Prettiest thing i've ever seen. I really love them. *But i'm not with that somebody. .JPG)
But still, i feel so loved. happy
No comments:
Post a Comment