Friday, February 15, 2008

Baby and lacross game





















Went back small island spore for a week during CNY.














Wasn't feeling fantastic all the time having a little jet lag.



This little thing really amaze me. A four month old baby shrieking for attention or someone to talk to her as a group conversation was going on. Indeed a grown up from the 1 month old baby I saw before i left.























Before I came back for CNY, we went to watch the Lacross Match. Exciting! Was a really close match for our Philly team Wings and Bandits (Buffalo, New York).




In the end, Philly Wings won!!
Make some noise!!!!!!!!
And bcos they have more than 10goals, we can use our tkt stubs to collect Cold Stone Creamery ice-cream that we (or I?) have wanted to try all these whiles.


















Happy with all our ice creamo.

Ya and I had mint choc ice creamo. It came with a chocolate cake, choc chips and cho fudge mixed and crushed with vanila ice cream. Talking about eating until sick. No 2nd helping for this.


Actually tks for Edwin (my sup) tog with wife (Grace) who brought us not only to this game, but also the previous Ice-hockey game. Really had fun

No comments: