Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Jobs jobs jobs

The other day when I broke the news to Weiling, she was like Hey, your job-seeking quite smooth ah, not many rejections. What she drew from within me was the turbulence I had with me for the past few months.

Dejected cos i felt no organisations want me. As time went by, I grew sorta immuned, I woke up everyday for at least 1month, trying my best at every cover letter and resume and sending at least 3 everyday. It was a ritual, i didn't even go to the gym, I just sat at the chair paraphrasing and editing my resume; and be drained by the negativity eating into me.

Yes, when she mentioned that sentence, my fleeting thought was THAT much. And I mumbled No ah...also have.

I guess job-seeking is not that fast a process. Everybody is impatient and demands outcomes NOW but failed to realise good things take time. Perhaps a little too long.. But Thank God Almighty, he makes me wait and gives me the best. He even provides me with choices. I'm a testimony of God. =ppp I'm just like those blessed pple who waits upon Him patiently and be blessed abundantly.

Maybe I should not rejoice so fast. After all, nothing's confirmed and i'm in a whirl of confusion, unsure of what to do.

I'm surprised of what my current boss is offering me. He is going to hire another temp or intern to do admin jobs. There are aplently research to do for upcoming projects and many seminars (including one in KL and one in US) to attend. I see from his eyes he wants me to stay on, but in those eyes the helplessness of not being able to make a decision for me. Finally I'm the boss here! Having been a small fly, a slave, a PA, a smiling machine for pple taking workshops, he wants me to stay and be trained under him to faciliate and take over some parts of training. Finally I've my own babies to take care - research projects, which I can read numerous writeups and produce my own revelations to share with people (kinda dumb, but i like it). Having said so, I don't know how life would be like having to work closely with the boss. Having been through those difficult times slogging and being reprimanded by him (taking out on me having been scolded by Boss), I start to dislike him. Some more, he speaks too fast, too unclear and quite inconsiderate to me. Didn't he tell me to raise my voice at the catering personnel and tell them to pack the foods for them (FYI, catering pple onli caters and do not pack). I see goals but I prefer the positive zest to reach those goals instead of BU ZHE SHOU DUAN.

On the other side, the pay, stability and environment is really good. Nothing much I want to hiam. Still, I come with a sense of sadness that I've to face the boss.


Hope hope hope i get the XXX. Not revealing yet becos scaly i don't get it. Going to go for medical check up on friday and there still the IPPT.

If i get the XXX, I'll be over the moon. But just wait till 6/9 for the 2nd interview.

Boss said to tell him by the end of this week whether i'm interested to convert. I guess i'll decide after the medical checkup on fri! Till then, I'll just let go of this stone in me. Bye. * hands over the stone to Devil under my feet.

No comments: