Thursday, February 8, 2007

huh

Through Multiply, I found an acquaintance from my sec sch days, married!
And thru her blog, i felt her..

Shes married for a yr.
can see that she has been cooking alot for her hubby (like a housewife)
and she said she felt cold slping beside her hubby.
"Wat a hubby" she said, when he doesn't even want to ask her abt her daily life anymore. He says "Why ask..hows your day, when the replies are alwis the same?"

He jus wan her to cook for him.


Marriage is not totally bout love.
Its about two person sharing a common goal.
Setting up a family together or just wanting to be with each other till the end of time.
But a couple will reach a stage where they no longer feel the love between them

What keep the two binding closely together are their common goals and aspirations, romance and passion.But when those factors and directions are lost.....

Silence used to smell sweet. But now silence seems breathless.
Arguments are no longer constructive and seems pointless day by day.
Selfishness overwhelms the dying love.

Was there ever love? This question seems so mysterious this moment.


Actually I alwis ponder wat Baby will b like during marriage?

Don't...ask me to cook....I can't...
Don't ask me to clean... I dunno how...
Don't leave me in the lurch.. I am not independent enough..
Don't snore..I can't slp...Don't wake me up..I cant think wif a heavy head...
I'm easily jealous, I'm easily saddened, I'm easily bored
I still can't figure out myself at times but I expect you to figure yourself out..

How can the boyfren tahan these?

*marriage phobia*

No comments: