Having some problem wif my FYP, you don't see me pulling my hairs out, but my body is goin to be teared apart with this troubling me. Maybe being teared apart would be better? The trouble is i'm sourcing for someone to help me and i can't find that someone and i can't move on. Rite, thats why i'm slacking - sleeping and going out, tats becos i dunno what to do about my FYP. Blessing in disguise to slack?
Yesterday dar and I went Marina South to eat the 12.80 (rite?) steamboat. And i realise i don't like to eat seafood so its not that worth it for me to eat that buffet anyway; but it is, very much,for him. HAHA.
Have been researching about buffets and i found some very cheap buffets. The one at Pan pacific hotel wk day lunch and 1 at Melting Pot cafe @ Holiday Inn at atrium - Curry Rice buffet - 13.80 for wk days lunch. Also got Poh piah buffet. Although Dar and i got so bloated eating from yesterday, i don't mind trying these. But first of all, we need to work out. haha.... Was telling Dar ..nobody else except you appreciates foods like me. I mean hes really patient about me taking ages screening the food court and looking at every stall.
You know, i was watching CNA and this couple had a sumptious spread for their wedding dinner. Red hot crispy suckling pig cut into pieces, sharks fin distributed on every bowl before pouring over the soup, fresh big lobsters, big juicy mushrooms and wahts best is : they had desserts done the buffet style - all sorts of cakes, fruits and sweet soups for the guests to choose and take, so at the same time they could mingle around. AH! perfect...I also want! heh.
Oh, I went LaoBeijing @ PS just now to have dinner. It is great! I love their xiao long bao (whats new). XIAO LONG BAO is just great
Yesterday dar and I went Marina South to eat the 12.80 (rite?) steamboat. And i realise i don't like to eat seafood so its not that worth it for me to eat that buffet anyway; but it is, very much,for him. HAHA.
Have been researching about buffets and i found some very cheap buffets. The one at Pan pacific hotel wk day lunch and 1 at Melting Pot cafe @ Holiday Inn at atrium - Curry Rice buffet - 13.80 for wk days lunch. Also got Poh piah buffet. Although Dar and i got so bloated eating from yesterday, i don't mind trying these. But first of all, we need to work out. haha.... Was telling Dar ..nobody else except you appreciates foods like me. I mean hes really patient about me taking ages screening the food court and looking at every stall.
You know, i was watching CNA and this couple had a sumptious spread for their wedding dinner. Red hot crispy suckling pig cut into pieces, sharks fin distributed on every bowl before pouring over the soup, fresh big lobsters, big juicy mushrooms and wahts best is : they had desserts done the buffet style - all sorts of cakes, fruits and sweet soups for the guests to choose and take, so at the same time they could mingle around. AH! perfect...I also want! heh.
Oh, I went LaoBeijing @ PS just now to have dinner. It is great! I love their xiao long bao (whats new). XIAO LONG BAO is just great
No comments:
Post a Comment